VITEEE, VIT, Engineering, Engineering Entrance Test, VITEEE 2020, VITEEE Application Form, VITEEE Syllabus, VITEEE Eligibility, VITEEE Eligibility Criteria, VITEEE Exam Pattern, Mode of VITEEE Preparation
The Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) gives the VITEEE exam once a year. It is a college-level test. VITEEE 2022 was conducted from June 30 to July 6 in online mode. The rank vs. mark analysis will help candidates understand how scores and the percentile are calculated and how to rank predictions work.
Follow the table below to get an idea of the expected ranks and scores.
|VITEEE 2022 Scores||Expected Ranks:|
|125 to 118||1-250|
|90 to 81||2501-5000|
|81 to 72||5001-6500|
|72 to 60||6501-8500|
|60 to 43||8501-11000|
|43 to 31||11001-20000|
|Less Than 31||College Predictor 20001-Last Rank 14.2|
|Toppers of each State Board and Central Board||Tuition Fee Waiver for the Entire Four Years|
|Holders of VITEEE Ranks 1â€“5 14.2; College Predictor||75% Tuition Fee Waiver for All Four Years.|
|Holders of VITEEE rank 51 to 100||50% Tuition Fee Waiver for All the Four Years|
|VITEEE Rank Holders of 101 to 1000||25% Tuition Fee Waiver for All the Four Years|
1. Candidates who follow the instructions provided may use the VITEEE 2023 college predictor. Applicants can focus on universities with better academic program tools by using a tool made just for that purpose.
2. In the first step, candidates must use their email addresses to complete the registration process on the official Careers360 website.
3. Accounts from Google and Facebook may also be used to register.
4. Candidates must enter all of the necessary information, like their VITEEE 2023 rank, the branch they chose, their campus, their category, and more.
5. Then choose Predict Now.
6. Candidates will be given a list of institutions and courses according to their suitability-the highest, medium, and lowest.