university colleges in indiaDhanbad, Jharkhand NAAC Grade:
The UG student population is stipulated to be 1028, wherein the dual degree corresponds to 97 and the post-graduate course accounts for 849 on the whole.
Moreover, to elaborate further, the overall student population accounts for 4445, of which 85.78% corresponds to male students, and the remaining 14.22% comprises the female candidates.
Moving ahead, the number of seats allotted for students within the state relates to 375, and on the flip side of it, 4042 students have been admitted from outside the state, or else apathy from the pertaining union territory region. The international student quota accounts for 28, as the economically backward student quota represents a total sum of 319, whereas the socially challenged student admission counts over 2265.