The total number of student strength population accounts for 5233, of which around 88.57% of them are male candidates, while the remaining list of 11.43% represents female candidates. Of these, 3827 of them have been admitted within the state while the rest of the sum that constitutes 1385 students was admitted well outside the state.
Going forward, the international students sum up to 21 numbers, wherein on the flip side of the overall student population, around 2019 of them have been admitted under the Similarly, 2302 of them have been admitted under the partition's socially challenged division.
There are a total of 5,233 students currently pursuing their degree courses at Jadavpur University.
There are 1817 students currently pursuing their degrees at IIT Bombay.
How many students are pursuing their degree program from outside the state?
There are 87 students pursuing their degree program from outside the country at IIT Bombay.
There are 88.57% of students are boys at Jadavpur university.
There are 11.43% of students are girls at Jadavpur university.
There are a total of 2,019 students who are economically backward at Jadavpur University.
There is a total of 2, 302 students who are socially challenged at Jadavpur university.
Roughly it is 10,000 students in the year 2022.
There are a total of 3,983 students are pursuing their PG Program at Jadavpur University.