On the whole, the institution holds about 5458 students, with over 81.75% of them being male candidates, and the remaining 18.25% of them being female candidates. The institute admits 2138 students from within the state, followed by 3020 students from outside the state. Moving ahead, 300 international students have been admitted to the college institutions. The economically disadvantaged group is spread across diversified streams and departments. The economically disadvantaged group and the socially challenged group account for 780 and 2688 students, respectively, with regard to the total population strength.